© Knock em Dead and Martin Yate, CPC. All Rights Reserved.
How to Turn Interviews Into Job Offers
with Knock 'em Dead's Martin Yate CPC
"He's about the best in the business." Dun & Bradstreet
You need interviews to get job offers. And then you need to
outperform all of your competition at the interviews to win the job offer.
This ability to turn job interviews into job offers is the most important
professional skill you can develop. I’ll show you:
- How to prepare for every job interview.
- Why you must separate professional from personal persona.
- How to get inside the interviewer’s head.
- Learn exactly who and what the employer will hire.
- The 5 secrets behind every hire ever made.
- The transferable skills all employers seek.
- How interviews are structured and how this can help you.
- Accurately predict the question topics and the questions.
- How to have great answers ready for any interview question.
- Which questions to ask to advance your candidacy.
- Which questions never to ask.
- When to talk about money and benefits.
- Why and how to ask for the job.
You get: 60 minutes of personal resume coaching plus 30 mins of Q & A with Martin Yate CPC, world-renowned resume expert, NY Times bestseller of the world famous Knock Em Dead books, author of 14 career books in 62 foreign language editions. There is no one in career management today with deeper knowledge, or better credentials. Learn a proven approach that has helped millions of professionals in America and around the world.